Team Up Thursday - December

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where has the year gone? 9 days until Christmas, 15 until Violet's birthday, and then it all starts again. Every December we get out our tiny but well loved Christmas tree. I long for a real one but honestly I would probably end up forgetting to water it and it would be a disaster. Ruby is the 3rd baby to pick the ornaments off our little tree. I have learned to put all of the unbreakable ones low so that when she does grab them it isn't a big deal. I try to get a picture of our tree every year and this year when I went to get it she was off course picking something off. Someday when I have my perfect tree back I am going to miss this.

What a beautiful cross that Angie has captured. I can't wait to read the story behind it on her blog :)



More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

7 comments:

HipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, December 16, 2010  

Well, I think that IS the perfect Christmas tree. Lovely silhouette.

Liz Mays Thursday, December 16, 2010  

I can't believe it. You just gave me chills! LOVE THESE!

Kimberly Thursday, December 16, 2010  

Oh Jessie! You couldn't have captured a more perfect photo of your Christmas tree and little girl. So beautiful!

Jen Thursday, December 16, 2010  

Your photo is beyond precious. I love the contrast between the b&w of your shot and the magnificent colors of Angie's shot.

Buckeroomama Friday, December 17, 2010  

That tree shot is just perfect, with the little one in silhouette. I love it!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, December 17, 2010  

I love the Christmas Tree photo...that would make a wonderful Christmas card image!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Saturday, December 18, 2010  

You got a gorgeous shot! I put the tree up on a table for those first years. It wasn't pretty, but those glittery ornaments are just about magnetic for the little kids. You can really judge how they're growing up by the different stages the tree goes through!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons