WW - It's just a picture a day

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That sounds easy doesn't it? I tried to do a picture a day last year but failed. Life got busy and I didn't really give it the time that it needed. I have been trying to think of something to do next year and my mind keeps going back to that 365 project. I just don't like starting something and not finishing it - that bugs me. My mind says to get out my craft stuff and sewing machine but the reality is a busy little girl who likes to have her hands in everything will make crafting a nightmare. Check out our hot mess today. She won't keep a hair thingie in, snot nosed b/c she refuses to let me wipe, still has some crud from lunch by her mouth. Sheesh!



Now this one makes me want to take 365 days of pictures - all of my kids. How boring but seriously I love taking their pictures so much. Violet asked me today if I was going to take her picture. Of course her ulterior motive was gum. Regardless she is a wonderful little model so she can have the gum for 10 frames.



More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

14 comments:

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

Rachel is on my lap and when she first say the pictures she started "talking" to the girls, sooo cute!

Buckeroomama Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

Z went through a phase of not letting us put any hair accessory on her --not even a hat. J went through a phase of refusing to let us wipe his face. When we somehow managed to, he would get really upset and would calm down only after we'd wipe his face again, saying "Okay, there --we've put the 'dirty' back." =D

Your girls are SO adorable. I must sound like a broken record already. :)

jodie (www.allgoodinmommyhood.com) Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

Your pictures are breathtaking. The 1st looks like all kids do behind closed doors...when we just let them "be"! And the 2nd is precious!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

The messy faced photo made me laugh! Ruari is already like that... not even a year old.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

I can't imagine not wanting to take those little girls' pictures!

Kimberly Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

I'm shocked you can get 10 frames for just one stick of gum. I have to bargain WAY more than that! :)

Marni's Organized Mess Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

They are such beauties!!

I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

Oy. I know what you mean about the snotty noses and lack of hair accessories. Constant battle over here. Love your new header!

redkathy Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

WOW your photos are fabulous! Amazing concept and depth!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

My daughter would do anything for some gum! I was thinking about taking the 365 challenge, but I am not sure I would make it, that is a long commitment.

All of your photos come out beautiful, your daughters are the perfect little models for them - adorable!

Liz Mays Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

You are so wonderful at the photo taking, whether there's snot or crust doesn't even matter!

SassyScorp Thursday, December 09, 2010  

You have BEAUTIFUL children!

Hi there!

Just found you on the hops and I am your newest follower. Love your blog! Check out my blog and say hi sometime! While you are there you might wanna check out a couple giveaways I have ending this week with LOW entries, so come on by!
HANDMADE HOLIDAY CARDS FROM ETSY ENDS FRIDAY
CELL PHONE RANGER STIX SIGNAL BOOSTER ENDS TONIGHT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR :)

~Sassy
Single Mama in LA

Cara Thursday, December 09, 2010  

You should think about doing a 52 week project. That is what I am going to try this year. Instead of taking a picture a day you commit to taking pictures but only pick your most fab for each week. That way you don't feel the stress of not getting a photo one day when you are just way to busy.

Cara Thursday, December 09, 2010  

Here is an example of a 52 weeks project:
52 weeks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons