A Day at the Spa

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

By spa I mean a friend's house and a day actually only being an afternoon but still a welcomed mama day. The kids played, the moms talked. I also chased a baby who thought the stairs were big fun. I guess I got a workout too - chasing kiddos counts right? We ate yummy cookies and best of all us girls left with manicures! I have not had polish on my nails in probably 8 years. Seriously. Now that I am looking at my beautiful nails I want them to look pretty more often. The inspiration for our Christmas manicure was Kisten@Polish Pauper.

Check us out! Even the smallest zoo girl got in on the act although since her hands still find their way to her mouth more than I would like she did not get a mani. Next year.



In the summer I do our toes but will I keep up my hands ever in the winter? That is the question of the hour. Maybe. Kisten inspires me though.

7 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, December 23, 2010  

So pretty! It's always fun to have a little pampering. Wishing you and your family a happy holiday!

Drea Thursday, December 23, 2010  

awe this is a perfect picture... frame! :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, December 23, 2010  

How cute! I love the sparkles.

Merry Christmas to all!

Together We Save Thursday, December 23, 2010  

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Claremont First Ward Thursday, December 23, 2010  

I ADORE that picture.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Buckeroomama Thursday, December 23, 2010  

Aww, that picture is so sweet... and what fun!! :)

I only ever do pedis, but not manis anymore. I could hardly keep them on for a day before they're ruined. =)

Here's wishing you and your family a very wonderful Christmas!!

Cara Friday, December 24, 2010  

I love this shot! Sounds like a fun day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons