It's A Double Rainbow!

>> Monday, December 13, 2010

We were just hanging out and it started pouring out our back door but nothing out our front. Matt started to hunt for the rainbow right away. After we found it I grabbed my camera but Matt grabbed the Flip. I was snapping pictures while he was "Oooh"ing and "Aaah"ing over the double rainbow. Huh?



Obviously I was not one of the 1,000,000 people that viewed the double rainbow guy's youtube video. If you haven't either here it is. He swears he wasn't on anything lol :)



What did I get? It was a full double rainbow. Could it be almost a triple? lol :) These are the days I long for a view of a field or more of the lake. Heck, anything but neighbors. It was so bright! My shots don't do it justice.


8 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, December 13, 2010  

That's pretty funny. I can imagine what you must have thought, not knowing what he was doing!

I rot my brain by watching Tosh.O or I'd have never seen it!

Mrs. Stam Monday, December 13, 2010  

Beautiful shots!!!! The second video kinds creep me out LOL

Kimberly Monday, December 13, 2010  

LOL! Okay, without that second video and explanation I would have thought your husband was a bit of a freak. :) That's hilarious.

What I Did Today Monday, December 13, 2010  

Hahahahahaha! Too funny! Beautiful nonetheless.

Liz Mays Monday, December 13, 2010  

He is entirely too hopped up on something. If not drugs, SOMETHING!

Yours was more gorgeous though!

Chrissy Monday, December 13, 2010  

hahahahaha!!! OMG-I'm so glad I decided to click on the Jimmy Kimmel link to see what the h*ll was wrong with your hubby. hahahahaha! Too funny. It is a beautiful rainbow, and I'll have what he's having.

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, December 15, 2010  

Beautiful! It does look like it is forming a third.

That video is hilarious, someone commented with the link to it a while back. Yeah right he isn't on anything. I don't think he is high on life, but that is just my opinion...lol

Buckeroomama Friday, December 17, 2010  

That's glorious!! :)

J's first rainbow sighting was a double rainbow and the only double rainbow I've ever seen. But like you, my double rainbow picture has neighbors' houses in the background... as well as (yikes!) telephone wires!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons