>> Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I woke up at 4:13 am coughing. I realized that it was probably caused by my stuffy nose which I should blow. My Ruby was snuggled so tightly next to me if I were to try and get up she would wake up as well. I laid there trying not to sniffle. I tell my girls "Don't sniffle it will make you sicker". It only works on Piper. My phone was randomly alerting me to new email messages. I know it is all junk mail at this hour of the morning. Why am I getting so much junk mail?
4:30 am Note to self, unsubscribe to everything that is coming through at 4:20 am.
4:33 am realizing I was really awake I caved and looked at my emails. A message came through telling me my $100 gift code to Amazon was waiting for me. I started thinking of what I would like to get with it. My thoughts went from practical to "Really, why would you buy THAT?".
5:05 am I really need to blow my nose!
5:15 am Ruby stirs so I nurse her back to sleep. At that moment I am really done with nursing. She is at an age when I want to have my body back. She nurses for comfort only and lately she has been uncomfortable A LOT!
5:25 am Start making a plan on how to wean the baby. Should I do it before Christmas? Should I wait until the new year?
5:30 am Realize that I am not ready to wean Ruby quite yet.
5:31 am After all this talk in my head about nursing I think about the m/c.
5:32 am Quickly push those thoughts out of my head b/c I don't want to cry again today.
5:35 am Go over Christmas list in my head. Do we have everything? Are we set? I think so! Woot!
5:45 am I might as well get up and make some coffee.
Hello Day!


Mrs. Stam Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

Wow that almost sounds like most morning for me LOL except that I don't check email that early but that someone whats to nurse!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!

Cara Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

I swear I had the same thought about those junk e-mails I get at 4:20 am too. I was up this morning after I found Nicolo wondering the house calling my name at 2:30. Laid down with him till 3:00. Tried to get a shot of the Lunar Eclipse till 3:30. Went back to bed and though about the random e-mail alerts as my phone vibrated, all the shopping and wrapping I still need to do, the work project, my re-certification etc. I bet you can guess I never went back to sleep.
So coffee and the news in peace and quiet was on the agenda. I am ready for a nap now though.

Unknown Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

Wow, well hope you are having a restful day! I had one of those last Saturday! Take care Jess and ya know, don't worry it'll all get done sometime right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.


Blog Archives

My Reads