Today

>> Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I woke up at 4:13 am coughing. I realized that it was probably caused by my stuffy nose which I should blow. My Ruby was snuggled so tightly next to me if I were to try and get up she would wake up as well. I laid there trying not to sniffle. I tell my girls "Don't sniffle it will make you sicker". It only works on Piper. My phone was randomly alerting me to new email messages. I know it is all junk mail at this hour of the morning. Why am I getting so much junk mail?
4:30 am Note to self, unsubscribe to everything that is coming through at 4:20 am.
4:33 am realizing I was really awake I caved and looked at my emails. A message came through telling me my $100 gift code to Amazon was waiting for me. I started thinking of what I would like to get with it. My thoughts went from practical to "Really, why would you buy THAT?".
5:05 am I really need to blow my nose!
5:15 am Ruby stirs so I nurse her back to sleep. At that moment I am really done with nursing. She is at an age when I want to have my body back. She nurses for comfort only and lately she has been uncomfortable A LOT!
5:25 am Start making a plan on how to wean the baby. Should I do it before Christmas? Should I wait until the new year?
5:30 am Realize that I am not ready to wean Ruby quite yet.
5:31 am After all this talk in my head about nursing I think about the m/c.
5:32 am Quickly push those thoughts out of my head b/c I don't want to cry again today.
5:35 am Go over Christmas list in my head. Do we have everything? Are we set? I think so! Woot!
5:45 am I might as well get up and make some coffee.
Hello Day!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

Wow that almost sounds like most morning for me LOL except that I don't check email that early but that someone whats to nurse!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!

Cara Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

I swear I had the same thought about those junk e-mails I get at 4:20 am too. I was up this morning after I found Nicolo wondering the house calling my name at 2:30. Laid down with him till 3:00. Tried to get a shot of the Lunar Eclipse till 3:30. Went back to bed and though about the random e-mail alerts as my phone vibrated, all the shopping and wrapping I still need to do, the work project, my re-certification etc. I bet you can guess I never went back to sleep.
So coffee and the news in peace and quiet was on the agenda. I am ready for a nap now though.

Unknown Tuesday, December 21, 2010  

Wow, well hope you are having a restful day! I had one of those last Saturday! Take care Jess and ya know, don't worry it'll all get done sometime right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons