Bowling?

>> Thursday, December 30, 2010

We don't take the girls bowling. We should but don't. They have been to a few bowling parties though so this year when we asked Violet where she wanted to have her party she chose the bowling alley. We invited a few friends, bowled a few games, ate some cake and everyone (except me) took a nap. Violet had the best time!

Last year a fairy party this year a bowling party. She is well rounded I guess.


Invitations were sent,


cake was made - do you sort of see a theme here?


and lots of fun was had!





Now on to the real birthday which is tomorrow. She is so excited to turn 4. Me on the other hand would love for her to stay 3 a little bit longer. They are growing up too fast for this mama.

8 comments:

Rachael Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Very cute! Love the little bowling shoes and great pic of you & Matt w/ Violet!

Colleen @AMadisonMom Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Zoe had a bowling birthday party this year. A dozen 4 and 5 year olds bowling. It was quite entertaining for everyone.

Mrs. Stam Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Happy birthday sweet lady, bowling is so much fun!!!!

Buckeroomama Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Happy birthday, Violet!

Oh, you just gave me an idea of what to do for Josh's birthday!

I love how your girls, esp. Ruby, scrunches up her whole face when she smiles! So adorable!! =)

Kimberly Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Happy, happy birthday Violet! What a sweet girl she is. And I love that she's so well rounded. :)

Kelly Friday, December 31, 2010  

My girls love bowling. In fact we are going tonight for a New Year's Eve Bowl-a-thon thing at our local alley. Oh and Taylor Swift is a hit too. Glad they had so much fun! Happy Birthday Violet!

Michelle Friday, December 31, 2010  

What a fun birthday party. The invitation was so creative.

Loved the favorite shots too. My youngest would sleep in her sleeping bag all the time if I let her.

Thanks for your sweet words. I realized yesterday that I just need to go back to making time for blogging. Especially for reading blogs.

I look at your photo's and I feel inspired. I miss that.

Happy New Year!

Susie B. Homemaker Monday, January 03, 2011  

That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't taken my girls bowling yet, but I think they'd have a blast! The theme made me smile- they grow up so fast. My 5 yr. old had an iCarly theme for her birthday and says next year she wants either Hannah Montana or Big Time Rush. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons