Only 3 More Days!!

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I don't believe that I have blogged lately about how much I miss my Piper while she is in school. There are so many times during the day that I would want to tell her something and she isn't here :( She is a child who enjoys school and loves to spread her wings. Just last Friday she went to her 1st sleepover. What? When did my baby get old enough to sleep over at a friend's house? Friday afternoon when the bus drops her off at our house she will be home with me for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! That's right, I will have my baby with me again :) Saturday morning when her and Violet wake up fighting I might change my mind but right now I couldn't be more happy!

What makes me happy when my oldest is gone? The other 2! Seriously I can't help but laugh at my goofy Violet and Ruby never ceases to make me have a good ole' belly laugh at least once a day (normally more b/c she is comical). Don't these 2 make you want to smile too?



Wouldn't a picture of them together have been nice? Not these 2, nope. They might make me smile but they don't normally make each other smile lol :) Ruby & Violet butt heads all.day.long! Makes for a lively house!

So my post today is actually my entry in a giveaway over at Parenting By Dummies. It is the Invisalign Teen Bright Smiles Holiday Photo Contest. The prize is a $250 Amazon Gift Card (!!!) from Invisalign. How seriously cool is that? I am getting my entry in under the wire too b/c this all comes to an end tomorrow! Got a photo that makes you smile you can enter too!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, December 14, 2010  

Oh my how cute are those pictures!!!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, December 14, 2010  

I was used to being alone, then she had Thanksgiving break. I readjusted to being together and it was like ripping off that bandaid all over again. I shudder to think of the emotions on Jan. 3 when she goes back to school! I just have to appreciate those vacation days.

I think it's amazing when little people become such great friends. That really struck me when you said you think of things you'd like to tell her. That's not something I expected when I held a tiny baby in my arms. What a great surprise!

Kimberly Tuesday, December 14, 2010  

Seriously? Your Christmas vacation starts Friday? You are one lucky mama. Bryce doesn't get out until next Tuesday, and they've already shaved one day off the end of his vacation to make up for last week's snow days. And now we've had two snow days this week already, so I'm guessing that means more time off of his vacation. :( So you enjoy your snow free days and that big old long vacation my friend!!

Oh, and how different are these photos from you? LOVE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons