Wordful Wednesday - Christmas Bokeh

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lights are twinkling on the the Christmas tree



Antique reindeer proudly taking their place.



All of my little birds waiting impatiently for Saturday to get here.



Our smallest cheese ball is going to have so.much.fun. She just doesn't know it yet.



Last night I got on my tippy toes on the edge of our 5 foot retaining wall to try and get a shot of the beautiful lights that my husband hung on our garage. He does such a great job with them every year.



More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

5 comments:

Penelope Wednesday, December 22, 2010  

Great photos!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, December 22, 2010  

What a face! She is going to have a blast.

Julia had a joygasm this morning because it's the day before the day before Christmas eve.

The enthusiasm is contagious!

Great decorations!

Carol Wednesday, December 22, 2010  

Your cheeseball is just adorable!
Fantastic picture, so festive and fun! Merry Christmas!

Natalie A. Wednesday, December 22, 2010  

Great pictures again! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

Cara Friday, December 24, 2010  

I love the bokeh of Christmas lights!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons