I heart faces - Self Portrait

>> Sunday, December 5, 2010

You know I still feel like I am in my REALLY early 30's. Maybe younger even. Sure some days my body reminds me that I am not but most of the time I feel great. Especially after seeing my chiropractor who I might have once said was a fake but no more. Anywho, want a reality check of your age try doing iheartfaces photo challenge this week :) I set up the tripod and sat on a kids chair with my remote. My husband was outside on the roof hanging lights and if you look hard enough you might just see him reflected in my eyes. Why was I inside? A poor little sick Ruby :( She finally got the crud we have been passing around our house. Her and I set up our fabulous (insert sarcasm here) fake Christmas tree. Hubs won't let me get a real one. Pity party? Yes, definitely and please bring the wine.



14 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} Sunday, December 05, 2010  

You knocked this one out of the park...great composition and lovely photo. Great job!

Amandalynn Sunday, December 05, 2010  

This is a great shot! There's something very calm about it for me.

Tracey Washington Sunday, December 05, 2010  

well, stuck inside or not, you look very peaceful. What a great photo. oh and btw.... wine, that sounds goooooood :)

team krasean Sunday, December 05, 2010  

I love the light in this photo. Great work. Sorry about the Christmas tree. I'm a sucker for real trees - buy a pine scented candle! :)

Unknown Sunday, December 05, 2010  

Your beautiful Jessie :)

hannah m Sunday, December 05, 2010  

Love how you captured this. Beautiful selfie!

Michelle Monday, December 06, 2010  

Hey, this is very real and very beautiful.

Unknown Monday, December 06, 2010  

Pity parties are super fun sometimes. I love how you framed this. Very nice.

Mrs. Stam Monday, December 06, 2010  

you look gorgeous MAM!!!!

Tamar SB Monday, December 06, 2010  

What a great picture! Love the way you composed your shot!

Tamar

Chrissy Monday, December 06, 2010  

Looks calm, beautiful and hopeful to me. ;)

Cara Monday, December 06, 2010  

Your beautiful Jessie, I love the catch light in your eyes.

Kimberly Tuesday, December 07, 2010  

You just get gorgeous-er and gorgeous-er. :)

Amy Henderson Wednesday, December 08, 2010  

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons