Wordful Wednesday - Favorites

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our girls each asked Santa for one thing and they all got it. As much as they wanted those items they are not the favorites. What is?

The earmuffs that Violet picked out for Piper. HUGE hit! She doesn't take them off. All.Day.Long. or All.Night.Long. That's right, she sleeps in them too.



When we were in Ohio for Thanksgiving our girls used their cousin's sleeping bags. Couldn't stop talking about them! Matt put them on our list from him and I. They have slept in them every day for nap and every night for bed. I had to tell them last night they had to sleep in their sheets again because I had to wash the sleeping bags. They LOVE them! Doesn't hurt that one is Princesses and the other Tink.



Our Ruby got this plastic toy called a Bilibo. They all fight over this one! I don't get it but it got great reviews and I will be leaving one myself :) She also got mega blocks which I haven't been able to put away. So far so good, I haven't stepped on one. Last is the donkey in the background We got it super cheap second hand and they are happily bouncing their days away on her. That is when they aren't fighting over that pink plastic thing :)



Just cause I love this shot of the girls so much it is going on my wall.



More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

11 comments:

Buckeroomama Wednesday, December 29, 2010  

That last one's such a gorgeous shot of your girls, Jessie! All photos of your girls are always lovely, though. :)

We got J the donkey for his first birthday and up to now (he's almost 6), we're still getting some mileage out of it (with Z). :)

Andrea Wednesday, December 29, 2010  

Oh my goodness...that last shot is SOOOOOO precious! You're so talented...plus it doesn't hurt that your girls are super cute too! :)

Pam Wednesday, December 29, 2010  

BEAUTIFUL! I grew up with two sisters and no brothers. It was great. That last shot if definately amazing.

Karen Wednesday, December 29, 2010  

Oh my those are the prettiest girls I have ever seen! And those eyes wow. I have got three boys I know where I will direct them when they are older :)

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Wednesday, December 29, 2010  

How do you do it? How do you convince them to all be cute at the same time, in the same frame? I can't do it and I only have 2! LOL

Susie B. Homemaker Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Love the pics- looks like Christmas was a success. :) We have a bouncy zebra that the two youngest girls like to use. This year the fave toys were a play drum set and dolls. I have never heard of that Bilibo toy, I'll have to look into that for future birthdays.

The pic of your girls is adorable. I'm printing the one of my girls in their Christmas dresses this year to frame on the wall.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Your photos are the best!

Steph

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, December 30, 2010  

We've had that happen too where the main present isn't so much the favorite. That's so cute about the ear muffs! Glad you guys had such a nice Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Together We Save Thursday, December 30, 2010  

Oh my... your girls are beautiful!!

Chrissy Thursday, December 30, 2010  

That one of the girls is truly amazing. ALL happy? ALL smiling? ALL doing "their thing"?? ALL looking at the camera!! You're an amazing mama AND photog! xo

Kelly Friday, December 31, 2010  

I've always wondered what the hype was over those bilibo things. Guess you have to be a kid to get it. Glad they like their stuff though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons