Spare time

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

Who has that? Not this mama but I still decided over a month ago to participate in a little hair thingie swap put together by the super duper crafty mama Marigold at Hideous Dreadful Stinky. My sewing machine has not made a single appearance this year and my craft supplies are piling up. It was time and this sounded fun. I had finished all of the flower hairpins pretty early on but still had to do the felt hair flower clippies for the little ones on my list. They were all shipped out right under the wire this afternoon :) Here is what my fellow swappers will receive. I hope they like them!

hair thingie swap (1 of 1)


What did I get? I am not the only "under the wire" participant :) When I get all of the hair things I will make one post about them. Until then...

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, December 03, 2010  

Wow those are beautiful!

Buckeroomama Friday, December 03, 2010  

These are all beautiful. I especially LOVE the red ones. You should get your girls to model them for you. :)

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Friday, December 03, 2010  

Super cute! I think the red ones are my favorite too!

What I Did Today Saturday, December 04, 2010  

Oh my goodness! You're so talented! I especially think the grey and white ones are gorgeous. Who ever got those is a lucky duck!

Rachael Saturday, December 04, 2010  

Those turned out really well! Also love the new pics in your banner :-)

Kimberly Sunday, December 05, 2010  

Holy cow those are awesome! I was just looking at a tutorial on how to do those rosette looking ones and I'm determined to do one for Raya now. Unfortunately I'm fresh out of satin. LOL!

Love the new header. And love seeing a new post from you.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, December 05, 2010  

Those are precious. You have some lucky swap mates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons