Wordful Wednesday - Please Stay

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We have been blessed with some beautiful weather the past few days. Ahhhh.... This sure has been a crazy winter and by me writing this post we will almost be assured of getting more snow. I had a ton of errands to run yesterday but I did manage to squeeze in 45 minutes at the park. We could have stayed an extra 15 minutes but someone had to go potty and there were no bathrooms there.



While driving by Good Will I happened to look over and notice they had quite a selection of little scooters. We can always use ride on toys b/c it seems that there is never enough when the kids I babysit come over. Piper already has "her" scooter but we picked up a spare Cinderella and a princess one for Violet. Fun times! BTW, I don't make them wear all that gear. They have to wear helmets when riding but they wanted the pads too :) Sure, why not?



Even the wee one enjoyed the weather and being outside. Although she is on my back most of the time b/c I can't trust the leaf, dirt, probably bug eating girlie yet. She stole Piper's headband and thinks she is making her getaway. It starts before a year :)



More WW @

6 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

Isn't it fun when we get back out there and play again? They're so cute!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

Nice shots. I just made a comment on my blog about the gorgeous weekend we just had and I was afraid I would bring on the cold again....that's funny you mentioned that also.

Michelle Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

What fun shots. I'm sure spring is right around the corner!!!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

I'm loving the sun and warmth! I've been holding off on the parks because I'm sure they must be a muddy mess.

Great scooters - I think my daughter would like one of those 3 wheeled deals. She has a hand me down razor scooter. She can do it - kind of!

Your daughters are gorgeous. I love the pic of them on the slides.

Staci A Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

What a fun way to enjoy the nice weather! They all look so excited!

Kimberly Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Ha! The same thing happened to us Sunday with the park/bathroom problem. It was glorious while it lasted though. I hear more snow next week - but maybe that's a rumor?

Love Violet in motion on the slide!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons