Happy Birthday To Me!

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saturday was my birthday. I turned 39!!! Ugh, only 1 more year of being in my 30's and then middle age will hit. To be honest I have never been happier though. I mean we all have our bad days but my life is pretty great, I can't complain. Well, I can complain about a lot of things as is my nature but not today. Today I am going to post about my fabulous birthday.

We had the pleasure of having my cousin Hanna in the area for her work. She extended her stay and was able to come and play with us for a few days. We went to the zoo on Thursday which is always a crowd pleaser around our house.



That night it was Mexican - how lucky was I that Hanna told them it was almost my birthday?



Hanna had to leave on Friday. Saturday I got to sleep in a little bit (b/c Ruby also slept in) and then we had lunch at Red Robin - where they also sang to me. I got so many birthday kisses and hugs I felt spoiled. Piper made me a beautiful necklace that I wore all day receiving compliments from a few other mamas that could see the hard work put into making it.



I am so blessed!

9 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

happy birthday Jessie! Your beautiful!

Staci A Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Happy belated birthday! So glad you had a great day!

Hanna Wednesday, March 31, 2010  

Aw how sweet! Glad you had a nice day. Thank you too because after looking at this photo I know that these pants will never be worn again!!! :) Love you!

Kimberly Thursday, April 01, 2010  

You don't look a day over 30 my friend! So glad you had a wonderful birthday with so much attention. (Hey, we all like it, right?) ;) Hope you're feeling better!

Mandy H. Friday, April 02, 2010  

Happy belated birthday! I love your submission for fix it friday! Your little girl is just adorable! Thank you for the opportunity to work with your photograph.

Unknown Friday, April 02, 2010  

Happy Birthday (a few days late :)). Hope you had a great day!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Friday, April 02, 2010  

Happy Birthday!

Michelle Sunday, April 04, 2010  

You are very blessed and a very Happy Belated Birthday!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Friday, April 16, 2010  

Happy Belated Birthday! (I'm just getting caught up on my Reader a bit...sorry)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons