I heart faces - She 's her friends

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

I begged Piper to get up on our wet swingset just so I could try and get a quick picture of her after her playdate today at a little friend's house. What a big girl she is getting to be, she had a drop off playdate. Oh my. This is the 2nd time that she has gone there and the little girl has come here once. I think I will have her over again next Tuesday. Such is the life of a 4 year old socialite I guess :)

Week 12 Challenge - Angles

Piper 's playdates and swingsets! I would have tried to get her swinging but again it is cold and wet here today so this is the best I could do.



Check out more at

10 comments:

Unknown Monday, March 22, 2010  

She is a doll!

Unknown Monday, March 22, 2010  

such a beautiful shot and so crisp and clear!

Erin Monday, March 22, 2010  

What a great shot. I love play dates, even with my 3 year old ( or soon to be )!

Mrs. Stam Monday, March 22, 2010  

what a great shot mama! and look at those eyes!!!

Anonymous Monday, March 22, 2010  

oOw! Her eyes are amazing!

Great Picture, Ashley

Unknown Monday, March 22, 2010  

Ilove this shot!

Staci A Monday, March 22, 2010  

Such a cutie! Playdates seem to be the highlight of my son's week too, though we haven't done any drop offs yet. I'm not sure how well it would go!

Jessica Monday, March 22, 2010  

Wonderful angles all through this photo! I love it :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Tuesday, March 23, 2010  

Drop of playdates - that is the real deal! That is such a beautiful shot of your daughter.

Kimberly Tuesday, March 23, 2010  

Hey, I want drop off play dates. And eyes like that. Oooh, you're going to have your hands full when she turns into a teenager!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons