39/365 (2010)

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010

Failed Cake Smash


I won't have help now for 2 weeks and this morning was the only time I could try and get a cake smash for Ruby's 1st birthday.  She didn't like the cake!  She wanted nothing to do with any of it!  It was dark in our living room and I tried to save a buck by using a plastic table cloth for the background so EVERY picture stinks - bad.  This was a complete disaster.  At least Matt and the girls will have cake this afternoon when I am not home :)

3 comments:

A home far away Monday, March 15, 2010  

Hihi that is a lovely photo indeed!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Kimberly Monday, March 15, 2010  

Sorry it didn't go as planned. But at least you'll have the photos for the memory. Umm, if you want to remember. :)

Michelle Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

Oh no......sorry it didn't work out as planned, but those frosted toes. Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons