What a beautiful bag!

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

That is what I imagine I would hear if I had a camera bag from Epiphanie followed by "I can't believe that is a camera bag, where did you get it" I bring my camera with me so often and put it in a wetbag (yes a diaper wetbag) so that it won't get anything on it from my diaper bag. The Nikon bag that my husband got for me holds my lenses safely but I don't really like taking it out of the house b/c it is well, ugly. I have been on the hunt for a stylish camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag. The bags from Epiphanie are just drop dead gorgeous! Something new for my ever growing wish list. They are having a FABULOUS giveaway right now too. Want to win a Canon 5D Mark II? Who wouldn't right? If you decide that you answered "me" to the last question then you could choose a $2500 gift certificate to Southwest Airlines instead. Interested? I know I am :) Head over to Epiphanie's Blog and get entered. This will end on March 31st.

1 comments:

Drea Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

It really is a great bag. I own the LOLA? wait, maybe its a different name, the blue one. I wish I had the smaller one tho for more every day stuff. It is beautifully made and fits a ton!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/finadrea/4410520795/ - mine

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons