I heart faces - Drama here?

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

This shot was taken last year in February and I still go back and look at it from time to time b/c Violet just looked so pathetic. Since I took this the original isn't on my computer anymore b/c my hard drive isn't hooked up but I still went back and played a little bit to try and make it more moody - and then sharpen it :) When I saw the challenge I had to use it even though it isn't all that new b/c it was the first thing that came to mind.

Week 13 Challenge - Dramatic Black & White



We are all under the weather today but I hope to get up a post about my FABULOUS birthday weekend! For more b&w inspiration this week check out the other entries at

11 comments:

Farmgirl Monday, March 29, 2010  

Great job! It's a winner in my book!

Mrs. Stam Monday, March 29, 2010  

Poor little girl look so sad!!!

Anonymous Monday, March 29, 2010  

great light, and catching those tears!

Jamie Monday, March 29, 2010  

Dramatic and cute all in one!

Staci A Monday, March 29, 2010  

Oh my! Such emotion!

I hope everyone there feels better soon!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) Monday, March 29, 2010  

Dramatic and precious all wrapped in one.

Kimberly Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Bless her little heart! I'm sure you scooped her up and kissed those tears away right after the photo, right? :)

Sorry you're all feeling under the weather. And birthday? As in YOUR birthday? Do tell!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family Wednesday, March 31, 2010  

Ohhhh! What a little sweetie. She looks like Shirley Temple, but sad. Love the sharpness in her eyes and tears.

Natalie Wednesday, March 31, 2010  

what a dramatic expression :)

Sandra Burns Friday, April 02, 2010  

Oh wow, this is definitely dramatic. Love, love, LOVE! pictures of kids crying . . . does that make me a freak?

(*whispers*) I think it does.

Pol Friday, April 02, 2010  

I love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons