Rub My Belly!

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

I have been just B.U.S.Y. this past few weeks with life and trying to get ready for a local consignment sale. Totes came out of closets and from the basement which I sorted into various piles. We had a local charity come on Tuesday for the items that I wanted to donate and whenever they come I try and throw in a bunch of other things as well b/c I am so done with the clutter that is currently our life! So while doing this digging and sorting I came across a little shirt that a friend of mine got for Violet. I remembered that there was a picture of it on my blog so I hunted it down and put the little skirt on Ruby to try and get the same shot. Everyone (including me) thinks that Ruby looks just like Violet. With these 2 next to each other I am not so sure anymore. Sure they are sisters but Ruby is changing and now looking like her own little self. Violet was almost 2 1/2 in her picture and our little Ruby will be 1 in 2 more weeks *sniff sniff*.



Note to my friends who take pictures. I had my D50 for 3 years when this picture was taken of Violet and I still was content with leaving it in auto. Not that I am by any way saying I am an expert at manual now (I see junk in Ruby's picture too) but WOW. It is raining, dark, and dreary here again today so the lighting in my living room is horrible but I can't take my eyes of the pin lights in Violet's eyes! It was the first thing I saw when I pulled the picture up! I would have never looked for that before. I am not even going to start on my biggest pet peeve of chopped limbs lol :)

6 comments:

Killlashandra Friday, March 12, 2010  

Wow, what a pair of cuties! They sure do look similar but kids tend too and I swear they just grow out of overnight. ;)

Sarah G {austinbygeorge} Friday, March 12, 2010  

Yes..they do look alike!! wow, cute idea putting them in the same clothes

Mrs. Stam Friday, March 12, 2010  

They so do look alike!!! They both look adorable!!! And that shirt is sooo adorable!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Friday, March 12, 2010  

Totally adorable!

I'm a limb chopper. I'm working on it. It's hard when Cullen practically attacks me if I have the camera out. lol

Kimberly Monday, March 15, 2010  

The comparison shots are brilliant. The girls definitely have a familial resemblance, but Ruby has her own special look I think.

It's so cool to see the difference in your photography too. You're growing!

Unknown Friday, March 19, 2010  

I just love her little knit bottoms she wears! Do you make them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons