Team Up Thursday - Happy

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010

What picture does the word HAPPY bring to your mind? I can think of many wonderful images but this week I decided to try and get a shot of our little Ruby happy. It has been hard for her b/c she is teething and has been ill. However, she love, love, loves (!!) when you throw her up in the air. Why do kids like that so much? We don't toss her REALLY high but just high enough that she laughs. So my shot is Ruby airborne. Angie's daughter is beautiful, I love this shot of her through the mirror. I can just imagine the car ride. The smile on her face shows she is a happy girl :)



For more Team Up Thursdays check out Megan & Melody.

8 comments:

Cara Thursday, March 25, 2010  

Oh these are fabulous! I love how you caught her mid air. The expression of her face says it all.

jayna Thursday, March 25, 2010  

Wonderful pictures! I love the light in yours.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, March 25, 2010  

That's great how you caught her up in the air! I remember that game and what a great arm workout that is.

Megan Thursday, March 25, 2010  

nothing better than a genuine baby smile, and that shot is just a joy! love the perspectives in both your photos!

Mrs. Stam Thursday, March 25, 2010  

Those are sooo cute! And great shot with the mirror pic!

Joanna Thursday, March 25, 2010  

How beautifully happy both of the children look. Ruby in the sunlight and Angie's daughter peeking out from the mirror. Nothing makes us happier in life than our beautiful babies!

Kimberly Friday, March 26, 2010  

Look at that sweet crinkled little nose. Boy, she loves her daddy and airtime too doesn't she? :)

Killlashandra Wednesday, March 31, 2010  

Great combo, I love those smiles. The mid air expression is just precious, reminds me of my son too. He likes to be tossed also. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons