Teeth, teeth, and more teeth!

>> Saturday, January 9, 2010

How would it feel to cut 4 teeth at one time? Ask Ruby, she is cutting them right now! During the day you would never know but it is at night that I can tell you she isn't happy. Bless her heart :)



She is standing by herself more now. I think it was for about 20 seconds last night until she realized she wasn't holding on to anything and fell to her bum. I am just not ready for her to walk by herself yet. I don't mind her walking behind a walker or around furniture but come on, she isn't even 10 months old yet. What is up with that? Slow down baby!

I don't think I have ever mentioned it yet but last month she said her 1st word. Mama - of course lol :) I think that Piper's first word was ball and V's *maybe* dog but I can't be certain. You know I was laughing about something the other day but it is actually REALLY sad for our youngest. She has no baby book. Like I have not even purchased her one yet let alone write down anything. Piper's was filled out until about 9 months, Violet's I may have made up until 3 months, and like I said Ruby doesn't even have one. Maybe I will destroy the other girl's books to take away my guilt and make believe it has been an even playing field. I wonder if those mamas out there (like the Duggar's for instance) actually do a good job when they get past 3? Maybe they have the older kids start filling them out as homework projects lol :) There just isn't enough hours in a day to do it all - for me anyway.

2 comments:

Kelly Saturday, January 09, 2010  

Ok the Duggers doing the books as homework projects still has me laughing :-)

Kimberly Monday, January 11, 2010  

Poor sweetie. Four teeth at once is HARD. Raya did the same thing. And heavens, have a talk with her would you? She really isn't supposed to be going vertically mobile just yet. ;)

(You must be so proud of her. She's so beautiful.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons