Crafty Tuesday - Crochet Anyone?

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First I will be honest and say up front that I didn't make these today, just posting about it. I also will add that like so many projects that I start to do they are intended to be much more than what I end up with. If you have 10 minutes to check out this video it is what I meant to make. I loved how the lady in the video said that crochet wasn't her forte. I don't have a forte so I continued watching. Lucky for me I can do a simple chain stitch so this wasn't over my head.



With 3 little girls asking for my attention it would have taken me nights to make that so I cheated and made 1 strand instead and called it complete. I think it is pretty cool looking and our girls got the 1st 2 that I made b/c they were hovering the entire time wanting to see what I was doing and begging to have them. They didn't technically make it but they helped by choosing which beads they wanted.

End products...



I really do love that necklace in the tutorial and might have to make one another day :)

4 comments:

Kimberly Tuesday, January 26, 2010  

Girl, you are getting your craft on! I knew you had it in you! :) Lovely end product, and perfectly, perfectly photographed. :)

P.S. I haven't forgotten about I ♥ Faces. I'm going to get to it.

Andrea Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

That's such a fun idea! And I love that picture of the 3 of you. :)

Michelle Friday, January 29, 2010  

I watched the entire video and what an amazing necklace the lady did. How cute your necklace's turned out! :)
I absolutely love the picture of you girls!!!

I love you. xoxo

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, March 14, 2011  

Well aren't those cute? You are quite talented. That is an awesome picture - it's fun to have girl time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons