Off He Goes

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

It was fun while it lasted. Well, I can't really say it was all fun. Some days my husband down right drove me NUTS while he was out of work. Had I known now that he would have landed a job I may not have been quite as stressed but lets face it the market sucks right now big time. Besides having our beautiful baby Ruby, 2009 sucked. Tomorrow he starts his new job and I am very excited for him. 2010 will be our year, I just know it!

Matt helped me out so much during the day though allowing me some free time that I would have not otherwise had. Piper loved that her daddy was able to bring her to school and pick her up, now it is going back to boring old mama. This past week he was even able to go in and read to her preschool class. His new job will be about 30 minutes away so that is something he will not be able to do anytime in the near future. Violet also got some extra daddy time and would often run errands with him. She is going to miss that too.

New team, new manufacturer, new year! Congratulations baby, I love you!

Camera Shy :)

5 comments:

Mrs. Stam Thursday, January 14, 2010  

Congrats on the new job!!!!

Andrea Thursday, January 14, 2010  

Yay! Congrats on the new job...I'm so happy that he was able to find something!

jayna Thursday, January 14, 2010  

Congratulations!!! As much as it is wonderful to have them around the house, it is ten thousand times better to see them back to work.

Pol Thursday, January 14, 2010  

Congratulations on the new job! Know you will find some way to keep Daddy-time going, even if only over weekends. Dads and their little girls... there just seems to be something special about their relationships

Kimberly Saturday, January 16, 2010  

Yay for new jobs! What a wonderful start to the new year. Great shot of the hubs, particularly him being camera shy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons