I heart faces - Princesses and Fairies

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

I saw that this weeks challenge at I Faces was We Are Family and the idea was to find a creative way to photograph a family. I called my girlfriend to practice on her but our schedules didn't line up so I set up the tripod, got our remote, and tried to find a fun way to photograph the girls and I. What I wanted was a fun cheerleader style pyramid but Violet was shy of kneeling on my back. We all put on our princess clothes (I have a tutu lol) and played for awhile before I rounded them up to try and get something. It was very dark in our house and this is pretty noisy but I still love that even our Ruby decided to look.

I am so lucky to get to look at these faces everyday :)



Check out more at

5 comments:

Candace Monday, January 18, 2010  

SOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!!!

amanda thiessen photography Monday, January 18, 2010  

love the princess outfits! cute!

Rachael Monday, January 18, 2010  

What a great picture of all of you!

Kimberly Monday, January 18, 2010  

Oh, I am totally loving that you have a tutu too! What a fun, fun photo. This one totally should win. :-D

AngelaCate Tuesday, January 19, 2010  

This is priceless. What a beautiful bunch of royalty you all are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons