I heart faces - Violet's Bruiser Face

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our children have 2 left feet. The other day Violet fell and hit her cheek on Ruby's Leapfrog table. This looks good compared to what we started with.

This year I am going to try and participate in the weekly challenges at I Heart Faces. It is scary for me to do this and put myself out there b/c I go to everyone elses blogs and they are SO GOOD. I put myself out there to do the 5k all by myself though so maybe this is the year for me to come out of my shell. We'll see, I've already missed one :)

Week 2 Challenge - Faces

I this face



More at...

9 comments:

It's The Young's Y'all Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

Awwwhhh...She is still beautiful...bruise and all! Great shot!

Kate - k8tography Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

Oh - beautiful!

Kimberly Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

You can totally get away with two left feet and a bruise when you're that darn cute!

I got your email about I ♥ Faces. I'll give it a go. :)

Anonymous Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

Thank you for leaving the bruise! it adds so much character to her lovely face.

Amanda Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

Oh poor thing. My Skyler is accident prone, I'm not even sure I can blame it on two left feet. She's had stitches on her face twice and is currently sporting two additional scars from spots that maybe could have used a stitch. I'm going to wrap her in bubble wrap and put a helmet on her. ;-)

Gorgeous photo!

The name for my next daughter, you know the fictional one we all name even though we're done having children, was going to be either Ruby or Violet. LOVE!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Tuesday, January 12, 2010  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

I just started entering too! I know what you mean, everyone has such great entries!!

She's beautiful!

amanda thiessen Tuesday, January 12, 2010  

so sweet...great crop!

Pol Wednesday, January 13, 2010  

Wow, she is a beautiful girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons