Good Bye Old Friend

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Last October my beloved camera started acting up. I figured it might need a cleaning but I hated the thought of sending it off b/c I just can't imagine a day without it. It belongs next to me at all times in case I want to pick it up. So I have put off sending it in and just have been dealing with the occasional freeze up. The past month it has been getting worse. Seems that I am not alone with the shutter sticking problem. It must have been worse b/c I actually told my husband about it. A few days ago he said he wanted to buy me a new camera. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? It comes today. I am giddy!

I am not actually saying goodbye to my d50 but just letting her rest for awhile. Hubs thinks he might like to play with her. I think that he should. I would love for him not to rely on that green button.

My kiddos are VERY used to me "practicing"




I can barely sit still - maybe this would be a good time to clean for the company we are having this weekend lol :)

3 comments:

Rachael Friday, January 29, 2010  

Great pictures of Violet! We are having the same issue with our camera at times. Very frustrating esp when trying to catch a moment of a moving toddler ;-)

Kimberly Friday, January 29, 2010  

::drool:: Okay, I *have* to know you secret. How the heck do you get her to pose like that? I mean, has she had lessons? Do you prompt her? She's made for modeling, I tell ya!

Oh, and you already know how excited I am for you and your new camera! :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Friday, January 29, 2010  

What a pose! She's a gorgeous subject.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons