Glub Glub

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

Drink some water



and she likes it!



While doing a little shopping I decided to pick up a few new straw cups. I am not sure what it is with my girls and having the straw cup be their "sippy" of choice but Ruby is no exception. I tried giving her one of the girls old regular sippy cups and she wanted nothing to do with it, now this straw cup - she LOVES it! It took her less than 5 minutes to figure it out and truthfully I should have video taped it b/c that first time she got water in her mouth the look on her face was hilarious! She is getting to be such a big girl :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Saturday, January 16, 2010  

sweet! Sarah have a few sippy that she is not using cause she can't figure them out!!!! she drink from a cup with help but I want her to drink alone!!!

Is your cup leaking? or not I might try it if it's the non leaking kind///

Kimberly Saturday, January 16, 2010  

She is a doll baby! It's so sweet/sad to see the milestones ticking by isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons