Happy New Year!

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

We all do the same thing every year, resolutions. Some people resolve to not do a resolution but not me, I like a little motivation even if it is only for a month or 2. Some times I actually stick with them and now my resolutions of past years are just part of my normal everyday life. I would love to stick with each and every one of these but I am human and know that I may not. So here are my 2010 resolutions, in no particular order lol :)



1. Be nicer. I know that it sounds general but I am going to try really hard to be nicer to people, especially my family. Especially my husband - there it is in writing :)




2. I want to knit. I can knit now but it is just ugly. Perhaps a class would help me. This has been a resolution for many years but maybe this year will be the year for me to do it!



3. I would love to run this (the half marathon not the full). 13.1 miles is pretty far. Summer will be the hardest time for me to stay on track b/c it is so stinkin hot down here which is why it is a resolution :)

There they are, short and sweet. I am sure I share these similar resolutions with many other people. I will come back to this post periodically to see how I am doing :) Happy New Year - kind of late but better late than never!

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, January 04, 2010  

all sounds good to me :-)

Kimberly Tuesday, January 05, 2010  

Three resolutions that are doable. I love it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons