There you sit taunting me

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009



I have the strength to walk by you, maybe. It was almost as if I was in a daze last night in the kitchen mixing, filling, and frosting. Why? Why do I do this to myself? The scale and I are far from being on friendly terms with each other. My clothing sits lonely in their drawers and hanging in our closet. Yet in a moment of weakness there I was hand in hand with the enemy and happy. Now the day after I am faced with 22 more enemies. Part of me wants to open the trash and throw them in but I know I won't, I know myself too well. There are 2 little girls BEGGING to help me eat them and after lunch I will let them have 1 - but what will happen to the rest?

3 comments:

jayna Saturday, August 29, 2009  

I had to hold myself back from licking my screen. Those look sooo good! But, I never have the patience to frost cupcakes, so mine always have big globs on top instead of looking nice and neat :-)

Staci A Saturday, August 29, 2009  

I'm not sure I could resist those either! They look delicious!

Michelle Tuesday, September 08, 2009  

Those looked sooo GOOD!!! :)yummy
They were frosted so nicely, mine don't ever look like that. Do you put the frosting in a plastic bag or do you just put it on top? How do you do it?

Love you, Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons