Beauty

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have such mama goggles :) Sometimes I look at Piper and she is just so beautiful she will take my breath away (then there are other days...). Ballet will start again in a few weeks and she is totally ready for it! When we asked her if she wanted to do another activity or do ballet again she didn't even hesitate to answer. We signed her up last week. This is not her outfit for class but she was more than happy to wear it and let me take some shots of her with her new shoes b/c she has outgrown her old ones. Typical Zoo girl that she is won't smile at mama anymore when she is holding a camera but I just love the way these turned out anyway.









4 comments:

Drea Wednesday, August 26, 2009  

awe those are stunning, all ur girls are just beauties! but so is their mama so what do you expect :)

jayna Wednesday, August 26, 2009  

I agree, she is just stunning! Wonderful pictures :-)

Amanda Wednesday, August 26, 2009  

Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait for my little Ella to become a pretty little ballerina! Thanks for your comment on her :)

Rachael Saturday, August 29, 2009  

Jess,

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful subject!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons