Is it the weather?

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

You know it still is as hot as heck here so maybe. My life has been CRAZY the past month, self induced but still. The girls are at an age that they are testing Matt and I all.the.time, could that be it? No clue but I have been in a real funk lately. My camera sits lonely in its bag and my computer unused. I wish that I could say that I am living large and going here and there with the kids or running them ragged outside but that isn't true. We do a few projects every day and play with Ruby but I am too tired right now to play outside let alone going on field trips. Maybe I am just an old woman but I haven't been the same since I got back from our trip. My back is hurting again, I am just exhausted everyday, and I am yelling at the girls more. I was raised with yelling and I hate that I am doing the same thing right now. Some how I am going to have to figure out what is going on with me so that I can get my old life back. We have another small trip that we are taking over Labor Day and then Piper will start school the Wednesday after that. 2 years ago we tried preschool and it lasted less than 2 months. My heart isn't really in this and I wish that Piper didn't want to go as badly as she thinks she does. I owe it to these lovelies and my husband to get myself back to good again.

1 comments:

Kelly Thursday, August 20, 2009  

If it's the weather than it's hitting here as well. My girls are really challenging me lately. Hope everything turns to the good soon enough.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons