Summer Tour 2009 - Indiana

>> Saturday, August 8, 2009

We only stayed in Indiana for 2 nights but it was very nice to see a friend of mine that I haven't got a chance to see in about 5 years since she moved there. I have always been amazed watching her be a mom b/c it comes so naturally to her and this visit was no different. She is a beautiful mama inside and out and so are her kids! I wish we lived closer :( My kids immediately took to her w/o any shyness - amazing!

Hey, I know this face :)


Family Shot

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons