Classy little lasses

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The other day we were sitting at the kitchen table eating and an enormous belch came from Piper. "Oh dear" I thought, "she is going to be in school in just a few short weeks, what is she going to do there?!!" My daughters don't know how to do anything quietly (if you know what I mean). Thankfully (or at least) they will say "Excuse me" if some sort of noise comes out of them. Matt laughed at my task for the next few weeks of unlearning this "normal" behavior. I am in trouble and will no doubt have some embarrassing conversations with teachers ahead of me. *blushing*

As usual what starts out as me trying to take their picture...





ultimately ends in this :) They know their faces won't stay that way, don't judge us :)

1 comments:

Hanna Mantel Tuesday, August 25, 2009  

The VOLUME is inherited! The adorable bursts of air that come from their little bodies may also be ... interestingly enough though, Maggie has never done it at school. We'll see what happens when Emma starts pre-school in 2 weeks. I pray that she doesn't belch her milk and cookies!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons