Almost time!

>> Tuesday, August 30, 2011

For Rhubarb and I to spend some quality one on one time together. Piper has been in school a few days now *sniff sniff* and Violet starts next week (water works again I am sure). What are we going to do? Probably hit Goodwill (which, btw, is where I got the cutie patootie dress baby girl is wearing), maybe the grocery store, library time, the park if it ever cools down, and some days we will even have lunch with our Piperoni before we have to pick up Violet. Days will be full I am sure. Heaven knows I won't get anything done around the house though because she demands attention. Doesn't matter from who just ATTENTION *please*.

8.29.11


I saw this come up on my screen and (mommy goggle alert) thought "Awww" and then noticed I was shooting almost wide open and her sweet little crinkled toe is oof. Drat! Babe is a challenge though so I am lucky to get her to sit in the grass. She doesn't like how it prickles her. Don't ask :)
Sweet Shot Day

17 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

Great photo and you have captured that look in her face, she is determined.

Tamar SB Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

This photo is stunning! So peaceful and adorable!

Unknown Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

This is the cutest thing EVER! Love it so much!

Callie @ infinitemonkey.co.nz Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

That's a gorgeous photo - and love her dress!

Maddy Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

So cute!!! Beautiful photo :) Enjoy your mommy and me time with your little angel!

EMily Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

What a sweet photo! Good luck with school!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

You know how adorable I think your little Ruby is! How could you resist from just giving her hugs and cuddles and kisses all day long? :)

Tara Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

She is soooo cute, love her dress!!!

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

Very pretty!! Love the processing!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

That's a definite AWWW moment.

Susan Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

How sweet indeed. She's adorable!

Hope you have a blessed day!

Rachel Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

So sweet.

freckles & dimples Tuesday, August 30, 2011  

her expression says it all...she's adorable :)

Liz Mays Wednesday, August 31, 2011  

I can't see anything at all wrong with that photo. It looks perfect to me, and she's precious.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Friday, September 02, 2011  

What a sweet picture, and such a darling dress!

Piperoni ROFL - love it!!

Kathryn Dyche Saturday, September 03, 2011  

The look on her face is priceless, made me smile.

georgia b. Sunday, September 04, 2011  

to an amateur like me, i would not have even noticed... all i saw was the sweet sentiment of that precious little girl, and how beautifully composed the photos is... oof toes or not.

super sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons