Scavenger Hunt Sunday 8.21.11

>> Sunday, August 21, 2011

Behind again this week I decided to process this weeks hunt shots using Kellie Hatcher's Lightroom actions. They get me going in the right direction and I like how easy they are. Who doesn't like easy right?


Collage
This is my collage of pictures that hang in our living room. I try to change them out occasionally.
collage

Geometry
geometry

Along the dotted line
along the dotted line
Hanging by a thread
hanging by a thread

Brushstrokes
A million years ago I used to play with pottery. I took a class and tried to learn to throw it. This was going to be a vase but turned into a fun looking pencil holder :)
brushstrokes

13 comments:

Head Ant Sunday, August 21, 2011  

The last one gives me memories of the pottery I attempted to make in high school. It was not a success.

Anonymous Sunday, August 21, 2011  

I really like your hanging by a thread!

Mary Gene Atwood Sunday, August 21, 2011  

Beautiful set. Adore the hanging by a thread shot!

Anonymous Sunday, August 21, 2011  

wow, love these!

Lori Sunday, August 21, 2011  

I love the set, especially the collage!

Lori

Monkie Sunday, August 21, 2011  

I love the geometry shot!

Ashley Sisk Sunday, August 21, 2011  

Seriously inspiring work this week - especially your geometry shot. Great work.

urban muser Sunday, August 21, 2011  

these are great. i love hanging by a thread.

Michelle Sunday, August 21, 2011  

LOL...love that funky pencil holder. All your shots this week are great. That plant is so interesting. I don't think I have ever seen one like that before.

Buckeroomama Monday, August 22, 2011  

Ooh, that Hanging by a Thread shot is lovely! What is it?

You are so good about having pictures up on your wall at home. I need to have more. :)

Liz Mays Monday, August 22, 2011  

I love the Geometry shot!

Sara Monday, August 22, 2011  

Fantastic set, love the colours and DOF in thread.

My Captivating Life Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

Nice take on this week's prompts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons