52 Weeks of Me - Negative Space (32/52)

>> Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is the year flying by or what? 20 more weeks of our 52 week project and we will be complete! I hope that you awesome ladies hang on with me until the end! So this week was Negative Space. I would say it is my style of shooting quite often but when it was me on the other side of the camera is was harder for me to figure out what I wanted. This week I am happy with the result.

32/52

and this is another make up week for me. I had a Shallow Depth of Field shot but it was of my elbow and let's just say I need to exfoliate my elbow :) So you get my hand! 29/52

28/52

Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Hands, maybe I should have saved my hand shot for that huh?


5 comments:

Marcelle Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Caught up with your blog...Brilliant photo's as usual...such a talented lady!!!!!!!

Michelle Sunday, August 07, 2011  

Wow Jessie -- That is such a gorgeous self portrait. I love the crop and edit.

Catching up on your blog after being away for much too long. Your photo's are always so inspiring. :)

Corey~living and loving Monday, August 08, 2011  

great shot! I'm cracking up...I had no idea what the theme was......and I nailed it. tee hee.

Jen Monday, August 08, 2011  

I am so behind on my selfies. Hopefully I will ctach up one day. Beautiful shot this week.

Cara Friday, August 12, 2011  

You have the pretties eyes Jessie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons