52 Weeks of Me - SOOC (36/52)

>> Sunday, September 4, 2011

Agh! How hard was this to do? Not screw around with my shot :) I must remember to take it outside next time but by the time I realized I forgot to do my selfie it was 2 pm on Sunday. Sorry gals I am getting later and later with my posts.

36/52


I did size it for the web though but didn't touch it otherwise. Again, so.hard.not.to.do! Please add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Emotions/Expressions.






4 comments:

Corey~living and loving Monday, September 05, 2011  

I think you look beautiful. ♥ I haven't taken a shot this week....eeekkkkk. I know...I'm bad. I was so creative last week...and just fell off the wagon this week. I'll do it tomorrow. I will.

Cara Monday, September 05, 2011  

I love how you have the dark background. Do you use a backdrop???

Jen Thursday, September 08, 2011  

I think your photos always look so dramatic with the dark background. I agree with Corey. You look beautiful!!

Marcelle Monday, September 12, 2011  

Love this photo of you....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons