Beach Bums

>> Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Every year for the past 5 years our family packs up and heads to the beach. It is our time to just hang out and enjoy each other. Now that the girls are older I wish I could say that the fighting didn't follow us to the coast but it does. We were asked by another family what there was to do in town. Matt and I looked at each other stumped because we basically just play on the beach. It is enough for us to make sand castles, swim, and hunt sharks teeth and sea shells.

Topsail

Sweet Shot Day


Until next year...

14 comments:

Eileen Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Very sweet shot! I love beach photos. Hope you had a nice trip.

Susan Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Oh what a perfect shot.

Your girls are precious!

Hope you have a blessed day♥

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

What gorgeous little girls you have there mama!!!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

They are way too cute - love it.

EMily Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

They are adorable....gotta love sibling love.

Buckeroomama Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

I LOVE this shot of your girls! Beautiful. :)

Caseybumpinalong Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Adorable!!

pyjammy pam Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

this is beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Oh how I adore the beach- what a sweet shot of your little beauties!

Diana Lesjak Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Adorable girls! Who doesn't love the beach??

Rachel Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Beautiful picture of your little munchkins.

Robin Tuesday, September 27, 2011  

Cute

tinajo Wednesday, September 28, 2011  

These girls are the cutest - lovely pic! :-)

Kirstin Saturday, October 01, 2011  

What a perfect picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons