hedgehog 'n hairbows Winner!!

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The winner of the hedgehogs 'n hairbows is #10 - Megan@Mommy Minded. Congratulations Megan! Please respond to my email within 48 hours to claim your prize! Huge thanks to everyone for entering!

You can still be a winner though b/c Kisten is offering all new customers of hedgehogs 'n hairbows a free clippie with a Dixie headband purchase. Simply put "Free clippie" in the instruction box during Paypal checkout to receive your free clippie.
New fans of hedgehogs 'n hairbows on Facebook will receive free shipping on their first order. Please mention that you are a "new fan on Facebook" in the instruction box while checking out with Paypal and Kisten will refund your shipping.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Mommy Minded Tuesday, August 31, 2010  

Oh my goodness! I am going to check my email, I am reading this on my dashboard. lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons