Wait, you weren't wearing that 5 minutes ago.

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There is something that frustrates me to no end and I can't make it stop. No matter what I have tried it continues. What would bring this mama to a full on rampage? My oldest girls change their clothes, probably, 4 times EACH day. At first I tried just telling them not to but that didn't work. I remember the first time I got so angry that I went in and cleaned out their closets of all clothes and brought them downstairs. Problem solved, right? Wrong. The minute I thought I could trust them again and brought the clothes back up they did it all over again! Next I tried time outs when they would change their clothes but again that did nothing. I have tried telling them that it is ok if they would just HANG their clothes that they change out of back up again but they throw previously worn clothes down the clothes chute. So, I have tried yelling and that didn't work. I have tried removing all clothes from their room and that didn't work either. I don't know how to get through to them on this. What to do?

7 comments:

Denise Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

and then they look at you with those beautiful eyes and you just melt....

Jessie Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

I know D. I can't stay mad for long lol :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

Your girls are so beautiful, there is no way you can stay upset with them!

My girls do the same thing...I think it is a phase, but then again...I doubt it!

Anna Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

Mercy, those are some beauties you have there!

Kimberly Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

Haha! Look at them. They're like, "What? Me?" All innocence aren't they?

No advice. We're not at that stage yet. Maybe you'll have this problem licked by the time Raya gets around to it. ;)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

They're so gorgeous! Mine has gone the other way. She gets so fond of the dress she picks in the morning she doesn't want to change out of it for anything. I think the laundry chute is just too fun!

Kelly Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

Jessie I know you probably think I'm crazy when I say that I always feel very connected to your posts. Maybe it's because we both have girls around the same age who do the same things. All I can say is I feel your pain. Lyndsy and Jillian are CONSTANTLY changing their outfits/pajamas/shoes/etc. It drives me insane! I end up with outfits laying everywhere. I don't know what's clean or dirty, etc. If you figure out a cure, pass it on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons