Orange

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I get a lot of wear out of something when I buy it b/c it has 3 girls who each enjoy dressing up. This was one of my all time favorite outfits that I bought for Piper years back and look at who is thinking she is all that wearing it now :) This baby is just like her big sisters. She goes into THEIR drawers and puts on THEIR clothes b/c she can't get to hers in our room. I can't tell you how many times she has disappeared only to reemerge wearing one of Piper or Violet's swimsuits, dresses, or better yet panties.

This little challenge came into my mind when she was running around trying to do somersaults and her little orange diaper was showing. It was like a lightbulb went off :) She ended up crying b/c she hurt herself somehow but when I started joking with her got a big smile on her face. You can still see a tear though - awww.



You know what is kind of funny? I saw a 50 something year old wearing pants that matched perfectly with the little piece of fabric on her shirt. Just like this. Please say something if you see me do that - EVAH!

More b/c Ruby was WIDE open when I took these - and then she crashed.


More Orange at The Paper Mama!
The Paper Mama

6 comments:

Jayna @ Yankee Drawl Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

I love that bicycle fabric! I have two yards wasting away in my sewing room because I love it so much I'm afraid to cut it :-)

I love how the little ones always steal their sister's clothes - it happens here all the time already.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

So cute! I still need to invest in a speedlite so I can get better shots of the kids in here with the crappity lighting in this house.

Claremont First Ward Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

The pictures are PRICELESS! She's such a doll.

Liz Mays Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

I really do see that little tear. She's so stinkin' cute!

Kelly Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

Jillian wears Lyndsy's clothes all the time. I swear she likes them better than her own.

Anonymous Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

She is gorgeous!! I promise to pinch you if you start dressing like a confused old lady! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons