I heart faces - Got To Wear Shades

>> Monday, August 16, 2010

It is Week 33 over at iheartfaces and I decided to try and participate this week b/c Piper got a cool new pair of sunglasses yesterday as a special treat. They are funky cat eye glasses and she loves them. She saw them waaay in the back - good eyes. Such a sense of style too :) Well Piper didn't want me to take pictures of her today (hmm) but Violet did so I threw the shades on her instead. These are truly my kids b/c Piper came over by Violet while I was taking her picture and stuck out her tongue. Seriously. When I saw her do it I tried to snap quick. Violet thought it was funny. Piper knew I would think it was funny. There were only a couple to choose from and when I pulled up the photos Piper was pretty dark so I brightened her up (badly). This photo still makes me smile.



7 comments:

Anonymous Monday, August 16, 2010  

Love the reflection....Great capture!!

Jessica Monday, August 16, 2010  

I love reflections... and close ups! This is a great one!

Liz Mays Monday, August 16, 2010  

That turned out so special!

Paula Monday, August 16, 2010  

She looks like she is having SO much fun! Love the close up too. Very nice.

Buckeroomama Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

I love her open smile... and I can almost see Piper sticking out her tongue in the reflection!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

Those are great shades! I love her smile.

Michelle @Flying Giggles Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

It made me smile too. Love the reflection as well. Aiyana would love those glasses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons