WW - Extreme Dock Makeover Part 1

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My hometown of Neenah, WI is buzzing this week. They found out on Saturday morning that Exteme Home Makeovers was coming to town. Not only was it coming to town but it was coming to MY OLD STREET!! I am almost as excited as the residents and have been watching everyones updates on Facebook daily. Fun stuff. In honor of this I am going to have my own edition but closer to home, my backyard. Not as dramatic but we needed to do it. I am afraid to say that we were "that" house for over a year now. It isn't our fault totally though, Mother Nature had a little bit to do with the demise.

Before demolition




The demolition has begun. Yay!!




Check back next Wednesday for the big reveal! Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway I am hosting for a custom headband, clippie, and bow.

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.


and also

11 comments:

Kimberly Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

How cool about your old hometown. I'll have to watch the show if you'll let me know when it airs.

I've seen docks in far worse condition, but yay for the new digs! Can't wait to see the reveal. :)

Anonymous Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

Hi there,

Your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!! :) I think it's really awesome that Extreme Makeover is coming to your hometown. It must be so exciting to hear about it.

Good luck with the docks, looks like a really beautiful place you live in.

Marie

The Things We Find Inside

Staci A Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

It looks like quite the job. Can't wait to see the reveal!

Jennifer Sikora Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

Following you from Welcome Wednesday! Be sure and stop by my blog and return the favor! Blessings to you. http://www.jennifersikora.com/2010/08/welcome-wednesday.html

Anonymous Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

I cannot wait to see the end result!

Unknown Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

What a beautiful town! I actually grew up in Wisconsin! Can't wait to see the Extreme Home MakeOver Episode! You have such a cute blog!

Just wanted to say Thank You for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY Blog Hop! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! Thanks for helping spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

Kristin & Jaime
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

so kikay Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

Following you from WW.

Hope you can follow mine too =)

http://sokikay.blogspot.com

Kelly Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

Wow that's pretty neat that you live right on the water like that. That show was near us a few weeks ago too but I didn't hear about it until after it was over. Enjoy your renovation.

Liz Mays Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

I just know it's gonna be great!!! That's quite an undertaking though!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, August 18, 2010  

I'm excited for the big reveal!

HipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, August 26, 2010  

Uh, wait, that's in your backyard?? Oh my, can't wait to see more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons