WW - Mad Skillz

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Did you hear that?
No? I am surprised b/c she is really good at it.
That REALLY loud noise was Piper burping. What else can she do you ask?



How can I even be worried that she isn't going to be ok at school on Thursday with all the cool things that she can bring to her fellow kindergartners.

Still I am.

Our dock isn't quite done b/c we had some rain delays. Figures right? No worries b/c part 2 will just be next week. Here is the big reveal from my home town though. Seems Extreme Home Makeovers can work in the rain. Just sayin.



More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.


and also

10 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Oh no she doesn't!

I woke up this morning to read kindergarten everywhere in the blog world. There truly is no escaping it!

It's a shame Extreme Home Makeover doesn't do docks.

Buckeroomama Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

That picture cracked me up! Piper is way cool --she manages to look comical yet lovely at the same time! :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Piper reminds me of my niece, that girl can burp!

And my, the house is beautiful!

Together We Save Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

She is a cutie!! And that is one beautiful home!

Charlene Juliani Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Following you back from WW...thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Hi there,

I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday.

Hoping you'll drop by for a visit whenever you get a moment.

Thanks,

Marie

The Things We Find Inside

Unknown Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Love your blog!
I'm following via Welcome Wednesday blog......would love to have you follow back.
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Natalie A. Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Wow! She is talented with her eyes! The house is beautiful!

You are so lucky to have the talent of taking beautiful pictures! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Have a wonderful day!

Kelly Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

Oh the fun little tricks they have...

That house is beautiful, I'll have to look for that episode when it airs.

Muthering Heights Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

That is so cute!! What a fun quirk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons