She's a beast!

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

Our kids mock us all the time. Matt is constantly telling me that the girls are "mini me's" and yesterday when they were having ice cream I saw it in Violet. Kick stand out with hand on the hip. It was so funny to watch :) I know that Piper copies various phrases that I say. During our week of 100 degree days I heard "Could it be any more flippin hot?" I am sure I have blogged before about her being a back seat driver cussing out the car in front of us. Since then I totally watch what I say in front of them. I really have tried thank you very much Matt. The way that Ruby copies me makes me crack up! When she hugs you she growls. I know that I do it to her and that is why she does it now all the time but it is hilarious!



Do you think that they are in front of the camera much? They were in really great moods thanks to the popsicle snack they had earlier. I was still popular. Ruby has started bringing a baby doll everywhere with her. Violet and Piper have done this for such a long time that I guess Ruby is copying them. Awww, our little mamas :)



I can almost hear the growl as she hugs her baby can't you?

7 comments:

Buckeroomama Monday, August 09, 2010  

Your girls are absolutely precious! I can see why you'd growl when you hug her.. Ruby's SOOOO adorable. :)

Cara Monday, August 09, 2010  

OMG, too cute. I love the growl. My oldest is a little mini me. He has all my saying. I too have to watch what I say, all the time now.

Kimberly Tuesday, August 10, 2010  

That is stinkin' adorable! And your laugh, beautiful! Just like you. :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, August 10, 2010  

They're adorable little mirrors of you! She's hugging the stuffing out of that doll.

Liz Mays Tuesday, August 10, 2010  

That completely made me smile! That was a very thorough growl too! :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, August 11, 2010  

That is the cutest picture of Ruby. Love your girls...okay, maybe I should have one more...lol.

Kate O Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

Oh my gosh that was just adorable. You have a beautiful laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons