Wordful Wednesday - I Sparkle!

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Must be the 1/8th vampire in me. Actually it is the Lancome Glow Sensuelle that I bought at TJ Maxx and for some reason it is making me sparkle not tan. Maybe glittery skin is the new tan. Could it be b/c it came from TJ Maxx? Hmmm... All I was trying to do was stay out of the sun but this just isn't going to work out. My generation tanned. I think I have mentioned before my friends and I did the baby oil and iodine tanning "lotion". We were CRAZY! Does anyone use tanning oil anymore? Do they sell it? What does a spf of 4 do you when it is mixed with oil? Why is it though in the summer I can't stand to look at my white legs? Is sparkly skin better? It even got on my car seat (leather thankfully) so I have been sitting on a towel all day. I know there are some really great products out there but they are so darned expensive. Maybe one day I will splurge but for now just call me Whitey b/c this stuff has got to go.



It is sort of hard to tell in the shot that I took but you can see a few of the speckles of "tan" now on my legs.

More WW @

3 comments:

Together We Save Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

How funny.... you are part vampire! My goofy teenagers will have to try this if I tell them about it. They are off watching Eclipse right now!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

I've been slathering on 90+ SPF on my face. Quite a change, but I'm still getting a tan. It's weird because I used to try so hard to tan and now I'm getting tanner while trying not to.

The sparkles are an interesting touch!

Kimberly Thursday, July 01, 2010  

I love sparkly things. You're no exception. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons