Why do we want what we don't have?

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Most of the time we just deal with it and move on and other days mama helps out. Piper has wanted something lately thought that she used to have but no longer does. Curls. Last night I took a braid out of her hair and the result was a kinky little section. She loved it and asked if I could braid her whole head. This little one slept in 2 pretty tightly braided french braids last night to achieve the look she desired. I think it is pretty cute myself. She keeps asking me if her curls are still there.



I blogged 2x today so that I could enter in this really great contest for a camera strap. I love a funky camera strap and *Shey* [B] has a ruffle one that is calling my name! So, if you have a blog or use flicker head to Life With My 3 Boybarians and link up - it's a random drawing btw!

Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

Amie McCracken Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

She is beautiful. Her eyes are so captivating.

Tricia Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

What a beautiful girl. Your daughters are all gorgeous. I have three girls, myself. Magical and scary all at once. lol.
Great shot, btw.

SarahinSC Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

So pretty!

Susan Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

She is gorgeous, and I love, love her name!!!

Great shot~

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

She is beautiful!

My daughter has very curly hair, of course, she wants strait hair. Her cousins, they have strait, but what do they want? Curly.

Isn't it funny that it starts at such a young age?

Kimberly Friday, June 04, 2010  

If I didn't know better I'd think that you shoot in a studio. The lighting in your photos couldn't be better if you were using a lightbox! And the "curls". Love those. So sweet on her. I remember doing that as a girl too. You should crimp her hair sometime. I bet she'd love that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons