Wordful Wednesday - Out of the mouth's of babes

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The things that our kids say are so funny at the time but life comes at you and then you forget. Lately the girls have said a few cute things that I sort of want to remember so here it goes.

When they pick out something to wear and it is the same color they call themselves copy cats. When I was growing up a copy cat wasn't necessarily a good thing but to our 3 & 4 year old it is.

Violet loves when I paint her toes different colors. She calls it mixmatched. It also is fun for her to wear mixmatched shoes. Our girls are really fashion forward aren't they?

Lately, Piper and Violet run in circles around the living room. Somedays they are running a 5k or somedays they crank it up a notch and run a 10k. That tickles me :)

Lastly, my current coffee addiction has rubbed off on them. When we leave the house they ask me if I am stopping for an iced coffee. It makes me laugh b/c normally I say no but then they put that idea in my mind and I have to think about it. I doubt myself all the time and I doubted myself that I could make a really good iced coffee. Well, I should learn to try things more b/c the concoction that I made last night was delish! Perfect for hanging outside after supper with my favorite ladies. They were cooling down with the water table and I was caffeinating myself :) Hubs got home from work and asked if it was spiked. You know, I didn't even think about that...



More WW @

3 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, June 09, 2010  

What a lovely picture, you are making me want to make me an iced coffee! Spiking it? Maybe with some Espresso Vodka?

The copy cat thing is funny, give them a few years, they will figure it out.

Kimberly Wednesday, June 09, 2010  

The photo, oh.em.gee! The photo is PHENOMENAL. Seriously, I can't get past the photo to reply to anything else. LOVE!

A Sunday, June 13, 2010  

Great picture! Love the bokeh!

I've never tried an iced coffee. The thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. But I may have to give it a whirl one of these days :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons