Relay for Life 2010

>> Sunday, June 27, 2010

On June 4th the girls did the Kids Walk during the Relay for Life celebration. This is their 3rd year participating. The men and women that put the event together make it so much fun for families to attend. There is face painting, bounce houses, games, and good food. When you know that the money is going for such a great cause it is a little easier to spend it. It was HOT though. My friend Rachael had her kiddos walk with their church so Piper and Violet had friends there this year. A lot of ice cream was consumed by our group and I HAD to get the buffalo shrimp again that a team makes every year - so good! What a fun family evening!



2 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Sunday, June 27, 2010  

I love that the kids are involved and I am sure they had a lot of fun, especially the ice cream part!

Staci A Sunday, June 27, 2010  

Glad it was a great event!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons