Team Up Thursday - Water

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

I should have taken a picture of me drinking a BIG glass of water this week b/c it was H.O.T. here in NC. But a cold front has come in and the high today is only supposed to be 85. It is lovely. My shot this week was of Piper watering our flowers. Years ago I posted about her watering our flowers and now 3 years later she was my model again. My flowers looked better then probably b/c I only had 1 mobile kid to take care of lol. Angie spent the weekend on the lake. Doesn't that sound fun? I love her dog timidly trying to jump off the boat. Too cute!




It is good to be back home after traveling and taking pictures again. Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.




Don't forget that I have a giveaway for $50 to CSN!

7 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, July 01, 2010  

She's doing an awesome job! I love photos with water, especially when you can see the drops or in this case the flow.

Kimberly Thursday, July 01, 2010  

That's an unexpected water shot. Love it. :) And aren't the kids so "helpful" sometimes? ;)

Jen Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Look at how sweet she is watering your flowers. It is hot here too. So it's hard to get an outside shot that does not invlove water.

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Your daughter looks so adorable. Kids love watering plants and flowers. Usually our water from the kiddie pool always ends up in our flower bed. And thankfully, our house plants are doing much better now that Aiyana waters them. She said Olivia's (the cartoon) dad said if you talk to plants they grow faster, so she does that too!

Cara Thursday, July 01, 2010  

I love the pink watering can. My youngest would water the plant, the deck, the chairs, the kitchen floor, etc.
I love that the dog has on a life-jacket, I would never of thought they would need one.

HipMomma Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Well that's the cutest watering can ever. What a great little helper. Perfect for the theme.

Megan Friday, July 02, 2010  

so cute:). love the concentration as she goes about her task. looks like the dog might have been the coolest one around with the weather you've been having:).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons