It's A Celebration!

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This past weekend we celebrated Piper's 5th birthday with her friends and family. It was so fun. I need to thank my sister in law Sam for grabbing the camera and taking pictures of the kids swimming b/c I was in the water with Ruby most of the time. She even caught a shot of her daughter over her head and had to rush over to fish her in. Chloe was fine just a little freaked out.

Piper asked for a Lilo & Stitch cake again this year. Thankfully they are super easy to make :) She was happy with that and cupcakes so my job was easy. What kid doesn't like cupcakes right? I tried to make them a lighter shade of blue so that all the parent's teeth wouldn't turn colors but they were a little darker than I had wanted. Oh well. I don't know about the other families but we were rewarded with 5 VERY tired little girls.

3 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

Wow....what a celebration! Everyone is looking like they are having so much fun.

Love the cake and what kind of party is it if the parents don't go hone with frosting-dyed teeth?

Happy Birthday to Piper!

Staci A Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

It looks like a wonderful time! Hope she had a great birthday!

Rachael Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

Looks like everyone had a great time! Sorry we were not able to stay longer :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons